Friday, August 10, 2012

ode

ode to my ipod touch
Hello!!! I remember when you first came to me. You were really nice and cool so I loved you so much. You were always beside me and I always took you when I went to another place. You were my favorite. I talked a lot with you and you always talked with me. I always listened to music on you and played games with you. I was so happy when I was with you. You were my best friend. I really liked you and I think you really liked me. You were fun, cool, and awesome. You were hot when I was with you and cold when I was not with you. I introduced to you many friends so you became nicer to me and hot so I was happy. Thank you so much!!
 But I accidently put you in the washing machine and. I was so sad and cried because you died because of me. I'm so sorry. BUt I have a new ipod now. It is the same as you it is nice, hot and good to me. I really like you and love you. I hope I never lose it or break you again. It will never happain again. I'm really sorry. Let's become best friends. I love you my friend. YOu are the best in the world. I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a good ode. You did a great job personifying your Ipod touch.

    ReplyDelete