Thursday, August 9, 2012

reflective essay- Spring

Hello, Today I will tell you about the movie spring summer fall winter by the director Kim KI Deok. I will tell you about the spring part. The young boy is tieing the fish, frog, and snake but the snake died. So the monk does the same thing to the young boy and the young boy cries when he sees that the snake died. I think the monk is trying to teach the young boy that if you are cruel to animal it is same being cruel to people and you will feel bad. So you shoudn't be cruel to animals.
 If I relate it with my life I kill ants or insects like butterflies or bees for fun because they are small and don't attack me. But I saw this video and thought that if I am an ant and the ant becomes a person and kill be I will feel sad because I was killed for no reason. I think I don't have kill any animal because if I change he and the animals I think I will be frightful because they kill us with out any reason. So I think I don't have to kill animals for any reason. I am regreting what I did to the animals because I killed them without any reason and if is same killing me. For example, I destroyed an ant house and killed almost all of the ants without any reason so I'm sorry to the ants. Also I killed many butterflies or bees. I killed them for fun and I'm sorry to them. I think I did many bad things to the animals. From now I will not kill the animals. Also if my friends try to kill I will stop him. I felt many things when I saw this video.
 I learned that if you kill animals it is same killing yourself or being cruel to you. From now I won't kill animals and tell my friends to not kill the animals and don't let them kill the animals it they try. Also I will tell them if they kill animals or insects it is same to killing or being cruel to themselves. Everybody let's don't kill animals and don't be cruel to them!!!
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe It will be better if you include the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The essay is good but is too short. You should aim for 450-500 words. Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete